Friday, August 27, 2010

Annie Chun's MINI WONTONS (CHICKEN AND CILANTRO)

My current favorite lunch for when I am eating at home.  It's ready in less than 15 minutes, and that is making them in the frying pan.  I like mine crispy. 
I got the mini wontons at Whole Foods (in the frozen aisle) but I just saw them at Ralph's too.  Those are the two places I have noticed them. 
They are a lunch you can feel good about;  all natural, no preservatives, no MSG, no trans fat and the chicken ones I got are antibiotic free chicken.  I don't know what the other flavors there are since I am so hooked on the chicken and cilantro!  But there are other flavors.  I should try them.
Little packages of crispy on the outside, deliciousness on the inside.  I dip mine in soy sauce and pop it in my mouth!

Additional Notes:
There are a little less than 30 wontons in the package. 
I eat about 13 for lunch by myself.  Hey, they are mini.

No comments:

Post a Comment