Friday, August 20, 2010

Hansen's Natural Fruit Stix

This is a powdered mix in individual size pouches to add to a bottle of water.
I get tired of drinking plain water and it seems we need so much of it!   The powdered drink mixes are a great way to add flavor.  Some of them also add sugar and calories.  The others add artificial sweeteners that are not good for you.  Hansen's is all natural so I gave it a try.  It uses Truvia to sweeten it.  I am not familiar with that product and am just relying on Hansen's 'natural' claim. 
I bought a tea mix and the natural berry flavor on the same shopping trip.  The tea mix is in the trash.  I did not like it at all.  I am not a fan of instant tea powders anyway so I would be curious of your opinion if you have tried it.  Anyway, today I tried the natural berry flavor.  Yum.  It's really tasty!  I will definately buy this again over the artificial sweetener brands.  If anyone reading this knows about truvia, let me know if it is actually better for me. 

Additional notes:
The packs are hard to open.  I needed scissors, so not as 'on the go' as it could be.
Anytime you use these stick powders in your water bottle, take a couple of swallows from the bottle first so the powder has room to mix when you shake it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment